• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Store Changes

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey, this post is to inform you all of some key store changes. For years we have re-sent almost everything every reset which has over the years accumulated to players getting ludicrous amounts of what should be consumables. This leads to a drastic decrease in revenue over time for us and an inflated economy on reset for you guys.

That being said, for the sustainability of the server and to provide a much more balanced starting economy to our resets, we have decided to make a few things that were not consumables consumable.

We have added (Consumable) and (Permanent) on every store category to help you guys know which items get resent on resets and which do not. You can also have a look now to see what was made a consumable.

I know this will come as a shock to many of you who are used to getting things like sellblocks and pickaxes back by the dozen every reset but you guys have to understand that these should always have been consumables but we ended up resending them a few times and it became what people were used to so we kept doing it no matter how detrimental it was. Now with this clearer seperation you will be able to tell easily what is considered a consumable or not.

P.S
    While rank upgrade vouchers are marked consumables, the rank you obtain from them is permanent. The voucher itself is whats considered consumable since it can be traded in-game and will not ever be resent. Same thing with tag tokens, the tokens are consumables but the tags you get from them are permanent.

MaketBoss

Frick but I guess it will fix the economy and reduce AFK farms
    I thought GKits would be consumable too

Last edited:

keyhacker

Formerly known as Shasshi
    Staff member
    Mod
    In my opinion, it's a great idea as now the economy would be better.

Most stupid idea ever. In my opinion! I dont need an answer on this post of me.

AaeharN64

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    I think it's a good idea to start all over again. also nice for other players, for example new players. I think it is great: D nice start over: D

Robin6222w

Mod
    Staff member
    Mod
    Most stupid idea ever. In my opinion! I dont need an answer on this post of me.
    What qrtz-- says. The server isnt for free and the server need some money to stay open and to add more games,updates, and fixing bugs and for new players its good too so they have a chance to getting good without a sellblocks like some peoples have 30th of them and they get it after every reset so it wasnt a fair anymore for the other servers

What qrtz-- says. The server isnt for free and the server need some money to stay open and to add more games,updates, and fixing bugs and for new players its good too so they have a chance to getting good without a sellblocks like some peoples have 30th of them and they get it after every reset so it wasnt a fair anymore for the other servers
    Did i say you needed to answer? No

Iedereen weet dat hij genoeg geld heeft, Dit is iets waardoor hij meer geld verdient... Mensen stoppen honderden euros in deze server..... uiteindelijk krijgen ze niks... Rip deze server,

AaeharN64

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Iedereen weet dat hij genoeg geld heeft, Dit is iets waardoor hij meer geld verdient... Mensen stoppen honderden euros in deze server..... uiteindelijk krijgen ze niks... Rip deze server,
    kijk begrijp zijn keuze je kan niet alles willen. het is ook maar een spel. oke miss komt dat anders aan bij je maar keuze is gemaakt en je moet ook aan verchillende kanten bekijken. tis ook niet bij bepaalde mensen is bij iedereen dus is iedereen gelijk voor de wet. je mag denken wat je wilt keuze is al gemaakt en iedereen moet er mee omgaan ook als je dat niet wilt. dus sorry daarvoor dat je alles kwijt bent bij volgende sezoen

maar de mensen die het hebben gekocht met de gedachte dat ze het elke seizoen weer zouden krijgen ? Wat gebeurd daarmee? Of de mensen waar de staff tegen hebben gezegd dst ze het weer zouden terugkrijgen na de reset ?

Fatal_RsPs

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    maar de mensen die het hebben gekocht met de gedachte dat ze het elke seizoen weer zouden krijgen ? Wat gebeurd daarmee? Of de mensen waar de staff tegen hebben gezegd dst ze het weer zouden terugkrijgen na de reset ?
    Zoals meerdere keren gezegd in de posts hierboven ^

Het was ook dat het elk seizoen terug werd gestuurd, maar dat is nu verandert. En de staff zou het ook niet kunnen weten. Er is hard hierover nagedacht door Danny en Daddy en dit is zodat de server de server kan groeien. Aangezien er niet meer veel gekocht werd in de Shop omdat iedereen had al had en de server niet meer genoeg ging verdienen moest dit gebeuren, de developers konden niet betaald worden als dit door zou gaan, en door dit komen er ook betere plugins en meer mensen aangezien er ook meer geadvertised kan worden voor Momento.

En er zijn ook mensen die zeggen van dat de server nu dood gaat, maar dat zou ook gaan gebeuren als de sellblocks elk seizoen teruggegaven werden, dus het zou niet beter zijn.