• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Streams

HaydenParsons

Retired
    Streaming Minecraft singple player! Come watch me on https://www.twitch.tv/xwojo_
    Come chill and talk with me trying to get 50 follower goal
    When sharing your streams on this thread, you have to follow the guidelines, (You're allowed to share you stream if it's something to do with Momento, so if you're streaming any other game, don't bother replying to this thready)

Tjotoo

When sharing your streams on this thread, you have to follow the guidelines, (You're allowed to share you stream if it's something to do with Momento, so if you're streaming any other game, don't bother replying to this thready)
    Is it me or didn’t I just see a rule which says you aren’t allowed to stream other games? Also, Germiknight has streamed Rocket League before and posted it here without any comment on it. Correct me if I’m wrong Hayden.

HaydenParsons

Retired
    Is it me or didn’t I just see a rule which says you aren’t allowed to stream other games? Also, Germiknight has streamed Rocket League before and posted it here without any comment on it. Correct me if I’m wrong Hayden.
    "we have decided to make a forum section dedicated to videos and streams made on/about the server." - Fergydanny

Tjotoo

"we have decided to make a forum section dedicated to videos and streams made on/about the server." - Fergydanny
    But then I’m still wondering how the stream from ImDaBatman isn’t ‘allowed’ but that one from Germiknight is allowed.

Post your streams as a reply on this thread. Please make sure it follows our guidelines.
    Currently streaming Minecraft on the Momento's Towny server over on Twitch as:
    . please go check it out and enjoy

P.S. if im not on when you check, i basically stream everyday at around 12pm GMT +11 so ill more then likely be on then doing the same thing :)