Skyblock Suggestion For trading

Reactions
Thread starter #1
They should try to implement a new trading system which allows you to trade momento currency in the /trade room which will get rid of scamming complety due to the way you can add money items and levels :)

Reactions
i personally think this is a great idea! i see A LOT of people getting scammed, and i got scammed as well.
i think staff will look into this when they got the time.

Aranadan

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Scamming isn't against the rules. It seems pointless to add something to prevent something that's completly allowed. If you're unhappy being scammed make safer trades with people you trust.

Reactions
Thread starter #4
Scamming isn't against the rules. It seems pointless to add something to prevent something that's completly allowed. If you're unhappy being scammed make safer trades with people you trust.
You make an extremely valid point " Why remove something or add something to counteract something that is allowed " I dont disagree but ive seen a lot of people, leave the server over it

Vile_Moon

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Reactions
Just because scamming is allowed, according to the rules, does not mean that steps should not be taken to try and reduce how much it happens. Besides, if everything was able to be /trade'd then the only way to get scammed would be by your own, active ignorance. Anybody that didn't use /trade would very obviously be trying to scam, thus reducing how often it happens.

Reactions
They should try to implement a new trading system which allows you to trade momento currency in the /trade room which will get rid of scamming complety due to the way you can add money items and levels :)
I think it is a good idea because scamming ad balance is still a really big thing on the server, but with this system, you can't get scammed.

Reactions
Thread starter #7
Just because scamming is allowed, according to the rules, does not mean that steps should not be taken to try and reduce how much it happens. Besides, if everything was able to be /trade'd then the only way to get scammed would be by your own, active ignorance. Anybody that didn't use /trade would very obviously be trying to scam, thus reducing how often it happens.
Yes that's why I believe they should add counter measures, it may be allowed but they could still add something to try to prevent it.