Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions The removal of player balance in /f top

YoItsCrazy

Formerly known as CrazyCreeper0301
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Personally, I feel as though player balance shouldn't count as faction value. Mostly because there can be factions that have nothing but money and be running the ftop with ease and no way of getting set back. If it relies simply on just spawners, blocks, and items, then there's a set back when that faction gets raided, which actually makes the game competitive. Otherwise, you have factions like Void who have over a Billion dollars of ftop value when they should only have around 26 Million. Also, bring back the auto faction kick within 10 days of inactivity, rather than allowing factions to keep inactive players for a month or longer. Otherwise, this allows factions to just get on, get a high balance, and not step foot back on until last minute to claim their reward. Most of the top factions have players that haven't been on in 10+ days. That's really it for now, thanks for reading and considering.

Examples:

Last edited:
Reactions
I just wanna say the faction auto-kick should not be set to 10 days because if you have alot of alts in your factions you need to log them all in every 10 days and that is annoying thats why you should not remove it. And i have alot of spawners dw, i got over 1B spawner value. And why are you even saying this i never saw you playing factions.

Reactions
I just wanna say the faction auto-kick should not be set to 10 days because if you have alot of alts in your factions you need to log them all in every 10 days and that is annoying thats why you should not remove it. And i have alot of spawners dw, i got over 1B spawner value. And why are you even saying this i never saw you playing factions.
And like if you remove it again it wont be just raiding it will be overclaiming and that isnt factions factions is about grinding your stuff and raiding with cannons not overclaiming. And if they remove it make power 60 for one person and 20 players per faction.

Reactions
And like if you remove it again it wont be just raiding it will be overclaiming and that isnt factions factions is about grinding your stuff and raiding with cannons not overclaiming. And if they remove it make power 60 for one person and 20 players per faction.
We were playing for 1.5 months and nobody was playing anymore thats why i dindt bought any spawners and mined them. If there is not any comp to play with i wont be playing. I like to play factions but not if there isnt any comp. ;)

YoItsCrazy

Reactions
Thread starter #5
If it's such a hassle to log each of your alts on every 10 days, get real people to join. Also, you haven't been on in a week until today, that's probably why you haven't seen me.
Uh, no. You can't overclaim someone unless they have more claims than they do power. So, just don't claim more than you can and you won't be overclaimed. Also, 60 power is ridiculous, seeing as how it used to be 10. 30 is more than enough, I'm a solo faction and I'm doing great with only 30 power.
We were playing for 1.5 months and nobody was playing anymore thats why i dindt bought any spawners and mined them. If there is not any comp to play with i wont be playing. I like to play factions but not if there isnt any comp. ;)
There's already no competition for you period. You don't even have to get on again and you'll get a reward at the end. You've just simply contradicted yourself.

Reactions
If you look at my fac i have alot people in it and i claimed alot... But you cant trust somebody that fast because you get those feelings they trynna inside you.. And i can instand get a fac roster with 20 man but insding is allowed and that is the problem...

Reactions
And on other fac servers you can 80 power for one person...

YoItsCrazy

Reactions
Thread starter #8
If you look at my fac i have alot people in it and i claimed alot... But you cant trust somebody that fast because you get those feelings they trynna inside you.. And i can instand get a fac roster with 20 man but insding is allowed and that is the problem...
Soooo, don’t get insided by your own members.
And on other fac servers you can 80 power for one person...
Well, who said they have to be like everyone else?

Also, reply in one message only, you're just cluttering up the thread with endless nonsense.

Reactions
i agree with crazy, factions just go offline for months and use their bal to their advantage then just place spawners last minute, this is very annoying because if people dont play for 1 month tops then they should be considered as a player who quit, this mkes the game very boring as well as unfair because their is no raiding balance.

Reactions
i agree with crazy, factions just go offline for months and use their bal to their advantage then just place spawners last minute, this is very annoying because if people dont play for 1 month tops then they should be considered as a player who quit, this mkes the game very boring as well as unfair because their is no raiding balance.
What does it matter if you keep your ballance or buy spawners and put them in ur ec? Lol

And i played for 1.5 months and now i quited bcs i was bored bcs there isnt any comp.

Last edited:

YoItsCrazy

Reactions
Thread starter #12
What does it matter if you keep your ballance or buy spawners and put them in ur ec? Lol

And i played for 1.5 months and now i quited bcs i was bored bcs there isn't any comp.
It's probably best for you to just stop replying, you just keep contradicting yourself over and over. You can't lose your balance whatsoever unless you spend it. However, you can lose spawners from being raided while they're placed. If a faction puts them up, then the value would drop. Simple.