Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

This anonymous dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Thread starter #1
So i wasnt sure where to put this so i just posted here as pretty much anything about momento is posted here.
Im just confused about anonymous. He has 99 votes. the highest possible so far (i calculated) is 72 votes. and nobody has that yet. So this is surely abuse. i hope this forum post is recognized by higher members of the staff team and they can figure out how he/she has so many votes. if it was abuse. etc, im also posting this just because last month he/she got first and potentially made it impossible for other players to come 1st. Hope this is sorted -BoBo

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
Agreed, because this is pretty unfair for other people to be 1st

Last edited:

Expired_420

Formerly known as _Impression_
Reactions
So i wasnt sure where to put this so i just posted here as pretty much anything about momento is posted here.
Im just confused about anonymous. He has 99 votes. the highest possible so far (i calculated) is 72 votes. and nobody has that yet. So this is surely abuse. i hope this forum post is recognized by higher members of the staff team and they can figure out how he/she has so many votes. if it was abuse. etc, im also posting this just because last month he/she got first and potentially made it impossible for other players to come 1st. Hope this is sorted -BoBo
Yes, it's surely suspicious of how he can have 27 more votes than possible, thus he has to be cheating in some way, but Danny said he's taking a look into it so no need to discuss it further.

Reactions
Thread starter #4
Okay Good I Hope this is sorted out soon as its becoming kind of unfair.

Scoutgijs

Formerly known as scoutieboutie
Reactions
Oke

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
ill delete his votes guys dont worry, im trying to figure out how this is possible first

Vile_Moon

Retired
Reactions
Locked since it is being taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.