• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Feedback This is so dumb.

Are rank multi's fairly nerfed?

• Yes, i am not a staff member and thing rank multi's are fairly nerfed.

• No, i think rank multi's shouldn't have been nerfed.

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I came online today and saw rank multi's nerfed.
    Out of all the damn things rank multi's have been nerfed?!
    Let me explain, I TIBwillwinez have got a void rank and a small plotmine, i am as writing this p23 while i have already put several hours in the game (about 6h i think) if someone has a obsidian rank, autosell and a 200 pick and spend 6h they are probably at p200 or around that.
    Clear points im upset about:
    1. A thing that didn't need nerfs got nerfed.
    2. Something that needed nerfs didn't get nerfed.
    3. Void is $100 while autosell is $20.
    4. the 200 pick is also $20.
    5. Expansive things wich are really good get nerfed while they are priced fairly.
    6. Cheap things wich are really good stay normal while they are priced unfairly
    7. I dont want autosell nerfed and i dont want the 200 pick nerfed but if you are gonna nerf than nerf the correct things.
    Some things probably dont make sence but thats just beceause im pissed, get your stuff together momento.
    None staff members please vote on the pole i made truthfully.

I think we just need to stop complaining, It got nerfed to make the server more balanced
    It's never good for some people last season it was ''too hard'' this season it was too ''easy'' and now it's too hard?

You said ‘nerf the correct things’. Danny made the right choice nerfing this. You might wonder why, the simple reason is some people were PrisonGod in 1 day. Now it has become a grind, like in my opinion prison should be.

lower ranks and no ranks still wouldn't have a chance to get on the board... It's still P2W af
    10-15 minutes for 100B isn't normal anymore...

lower ranks and no ranks still wouldn't have a chance to get on the board... It's still P2W af
    10-15 minutes for 100B isn't normal anymore...
    When you vote you can open the crates, if you get lucky you might get keys for higher crates.
    Another thing you can do is just ask in chat for a higher pickaxe. Some are willing to give you a pickaxe.

most of them just laugh in my face and ask for money, which i don't have...

Hey

I think you make a drama out of it.
    You have to get used to it. In prison v9 it was too difficult, early v10 it was too easy. Now they are trying to make it in between and it is not good yet.

Goudvis

You said ‘nerf the correct things’. Danny made the right choice nerfing this. You might wonder why, the simple reason is some people were PrisonGod in 1 day. Now it has become a grind, like in my opinion prison should be.
    I agree how ridiculous it was that people were pgod in 1 day but with nerf the correct things i didnt mean not to nerf i, meant to nerf the correct things! autosell is the one thats to op. did you even read the post? See the part after i said "let me explain". Note how the people that have autosell and reply are disaagreing and people without are agreeing with me

Hey

I think you make a drama out of it.
    You have to get used to it. In prison v9 it was too difficult, early v10 it was too easy. Now they are trying to make it in between and it is not good yet.

Goudvis
    I agree that v9 was too hard, i agree that early v10 was too easy, but why ever would they nerf permission multi's out of all this things? like autosell, 200pick and more. See the part after i said "let me explain". note how the people that have autosell and reply are disaagreing and people without are agreeing with me.

longrtw

Mod
    Staff member
    Mod
    honestly these screenshots are just stupid as a whole. first one says that this is the 4th time the owner ruined the game, which is false. 2nd one says he wants his money back, saying it's a shit server and saying they are scammers.

prison is meant to be balanced, not too easy nor too difficult. we can all agree that this version is way too easy as of yet. let's be real, the number 1 player in prestige top is at the time of writing this P670 and the time of this post being posted. the same player was already at P565 at the time, this post was posted roughly 14 hours ago and the player managed to prestige 100 times during that time even with the multiplier changes it didn't stop him from going so fast. I don't see the issue in nerfing the multiplier because it clearly is still good even with the nerf.

honestly these screenshots are just stupid as a whole. first one says that this is the 4th time the owner ruined the game, which is false. 2nd one says he wants his money back, saying it's a shit server and saying they are scammers.

prison is meant to be balanced, not too easy nor too difficult. we can all agree that this version is way too easy as of yet. let's be real, the number 1 player in prestige top is at the time of writing this P670 and the time of this post being posted. the same player was already at P565 at the time, this post was posted roughly 14 hours ago and the player managed to prestige 100 times during that time even with the multiplier changes it didn't stop him from going so fast. I don't see the issue in nerfing the multiplier because it clearly is still good even with the nerf.
    Nothing and i repeat nothing is easy when competing with equal players. Babby is just kinda salty tho im not disagreeing with that one, also Those signs were writen on a massive male peeing construction with sertain stuff coming out the top so babby kinda lost it...

Nothing and i repeat nothing is easy when competing with equal players. Babby is just kinda salty tho im not disagreeing with that one, also Those signs were writen on a massive male peeing construction with sertain stuff coming out the top so babby kinda lost it...
    As weird as it might sound, building penises or some in that kind is allowed.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Pointless drama over a decision that was made for the betterment of the server as a whole. I will not go back on it so quit wasting your time and my time crying about it. Your ranks are still as better than the previous ranks the amounts just look like less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.