• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Top supporters - April 2019

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, as always thanks for the amazing month of support. Every month we give rewards to our top supporters (top voters & donor). You will all receive your prizes in the form of momento money (it will be added to your balance in a few minutes). Here are last months:

Top donor:

Top voters:

Thanks again and good luck to those competing for this months!

TheJuniorVice that was tonight , 00:33 in the night, that doesn't count :)

In the Netherlands you can't vote in the early night, you will have to wait until 01:00-07:00, I am not sure about the exact time. So this was without the vote of may 2.

Last edited:
    What are you talking about ActualToxic_? Look at the attached photo. You see the date in the corner, it's the first of may in the morning. Then it's also the first of may in America. TheJuniorVice was in the top 10 the last 2 weeks of april. I know, cuz i checked everyday for my own place. It would be so unfair if Junior wouldn't get his price, and arfermoment did. He was never in the top 10 those last 2 weeks. He can't help it took 3 more days to reset it manually.

I know Stormiter, but when Danny did make the screenshot of the list, he wasn’t in. I know it’s unfair for Junior but this is how it is, they aren’t giving 11 people 25$ store credit lmao.

Braynt

Look at the attached photo.
    The attached photo is made at 9:37AM Dutch time I assume, meaning it was 3:37AM in Canada at the time. Meaning the vote top day already reset and TheJuniorVice could've voted himself to get back on that list by that time.
    It would be so unfair if Junior wouldn't get his price, and arfermoment did.
    Not sure how it would be unfair for anyone? Yes, there was a bug as Danny said with the vote top that it didn't reset on May 1st, but look at it this way, aftermoment definitely wasn't the only one who noticed that vote top didn't reset. He could've told a staff member so they could've informed Danny, which aftermoment didn't, instead he used it to his advantage and still try to win. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that because you said that you check it every day, but if you did, you would've noticed it yourself as well, wouldn't you? And if you would've noticed you could've been the one to tell a staff member or Danny himself, or you could've told TheJuniorVice to vote as well to get his spot back on vote top.

He was never in the top 10 those last 2 weeks.
    Being on the vote top list for 2 weeks means nothing, anything can happen. Missing 1 vote could cost you your place.

We noticed allright, that's why we made so many screenshots after april was over. This is the first month I was fully competing so I didn't knew how long it would take to upload the message of top supporters. Not gonna bother staff after 2 days for this, cuz I thought it was a monthly thing so they would already have the right ranking.
    I'm just saying i checked multiple times a day, morning and nights. And the TheJuniorVice was always above me in top vote and the name arfermoment was never on it. If this is the way, the whole reliability of top vote is gone. Then it has nothing to do with the month, like you said; one vote can make a difference. Then it's just, when Danny makes the screenshot? That's what I think is unfair.

Braynt

We noticed allright, that's why we made so many screenshots after april was over. This is the first month I was fully competing so I didn't knew how long it would take to upload the message of top supporters. Not gonna bother staff after 2 days for this, cuz I thought it was a monthly thing so they would already have the right ranking.
    I'm just saying i checked multiple times a day, morning and nights. And the TheJuniorVice was always above me in top vote and the name arfermoment was never on it. If this is the way, the whole reliability of top vote is gone. Then it has nothing to do with the month, like you said; one vote can make a difference. Then it's just, when Danny makes the screenshot? That's what I think is unfair.
    It usually never matters when Danny takes the screenshot because the vote top usually automatically resets at the start of each month but this time there was something wrong apparently. You can't blame him for it either because he didn't know and pretty much all the vote top announcements are after a few days (usually takes up to max 3 or 4 days or something like that) which is most likely why he noticed it so late.