That's right towny reset is finally among us. This reset has been in the works for a good little while and will also be quite experimental considering we decided to yolo it and try to pull off a 1.14 towny. 1.14 is semi stable so nobody knows how the release will go but fingers crossed its everything you wanted and more!
- Updated to 1.14.4 (from 1.13.2).
- Added mob stacking like on all of our other servers, to maintain a level of performance.
- To go with the last point, mobs in general should be fixed now (spawn rate wise).
- Switched out jobs for a sell shop (/shop). The jobs plugin was not balanced and quite buggy overall, a shop is more commonly known and easier for users. Fear not, the economy is still player ran, the shop simply serves as a way to get money, to buy things you will have to trade with the community!
- Added an auction house (/ah).
- Changed custom enchants systems, a whole new /ce system awaits you.
- Added some optimizations to try and keep 1.14 playable (such as cactus height limits, limiting of mobAI, mainly the mobs you dont interact with).
- Updated the towny plugin, this will hopefully fix all the issues we were having before and more. With this comes the re-activation of prices. This means you will have to pay to keep your town afloat thru the daily upkeep charges.
- Better /redeem system for mcmmo.
- New spawn (sneak peek in the header).
- You will now be able to turn on and off pvp, with a cooldown of 1h (using /pvp on/off). This will allow the people who want to, to venture the worlds dangerously and fight people.
- Bigger worlds and if all goes good, constant resource, nether and end world resets (we are aiming for monthly).
- The current server will be brought offline September 5th during the day.
- Omega pre-access begins September 6th at 12:00PM EST.
- Public access begins September 6th at 1PM EST.
I hope to see you guys on and please pray for us (because we'll need it with 1.14)!
- Show all