Trouble With Towny Legistics

Discussion in 'Towny' started by AthenaRosed, Jul 9, 2018.

1. AthenaRosed

AthenaRosed New Member

So I've been a mayor for about 2 days now which admittedly is not a lot. I have found some confusing features of the towny though and I feel like other people might feel the same way so I figured I would make a post about it. Before I get into the problems I've had I think it would be helpful to first bring attention to the /help features and the /t mayor ? and the more in depth explanations of commands on the forums. Those are very helpful and if you are confused with how the towny works that's a good start.

However, some things just don't always make sense. Like what do the residents have powers to do? What kind of powers can I give them as mayor? Why can't residents withdraw their money from the bank? All questions that I would love answers to, but those need only to be short and sweet. I have one question that is a bit more pressing. Why do I only have 16 townblocks? How do I increase that? And will that let me continue claiming land?

If I could get an explanation for at least that question if not all the questions then that would be most helpful. Alternatively, if a staff member could maybe do a discord kind of talking session with explanations, Q and A's, etc that would be even better. Even if it is only with me rather than a community session.

XOXO,
    Athena Rosed

2. DensityChild

DensityChild Well-Known Member

Ok so I completely agree with the in depth of the different ranks residents can have and what they do because I don’t really even know much either. As for the town blocks you need more money in your town bank to claim more land and I believe you need more people but don’t quote me on that.

3. Evalutionary

Evalutionary Formerly known as Evaporation_
    Retired

About the town blocks, to get more of them you have to add more residents to your town. The more residents you have, the more blocks you get. There is a pretty in-depth guide of a lot of the commands here. If you have any other questions, you can message me on discord and I can make my best attempt at answering them. My discord is Evalutionary#8900.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!