Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Guide Ultimate Money Making Guide For Prison V9

Was this guide useful?

• Total voters
Reactions
Thread starter #1
I know there is already a prison money making guide, but it's outdated and not valid for the update. I thought I would make one for you guys relating to the most recent prison update! (V9).

I'll be going over five ways to earn money fast: 1. Mining 2. Ranks 3. Plot-Shops 4. Trades 5. Deals

Disclaimer: It does take a time to rank up fast, be patient. This guide should speed the process up a bit, but it still will take a while to get prestiging.

1. Mining

If you know anything about Prison you know that it involves mining for your money. Although mining takes a while and can be boring, it is a great way to earn money.
Suggestions for getting more money while mining goes as follows:

A. Pickaxes: There are almost always a bunch of high-ranked players online. Simply ask them for a decent pick and they will most likely give you a decent pick (one that can mine really fast even at the last rank's mine). These picks are easy to come by.

B. Enchants: While mining there is a rare chance you can get tokens. These tokens can be used at /warp enchant to upgrade your pickaxe. Here is a list of what those upgrades are, and their max level, along with some other useful information.

Focus on LuckyMining first and foremost, this will increase your token input allowing you buy more upgrades.
Fortune is also important, focus on getting that to a decent level (maybe level 25-50 to start). Fortune and explosion have a max level of 5,000. This means that each level will have a very small effect, for explosion be patient as it will take a while to have an effect until you get at least 100 levels.
Efficiency is only useful until level 50-60, then you hit the max block-breaking speed of Minecraft.
Unbreaking is completely useless, as the picks never do break even at unbreaking X (10).

C. Crates: By either voting, or winning at the reaction, or getting a vote party (a free key every 100 votes), you can win keys to use at the crates /warp crates. These crates can give multipliers, which increases the sell price by that multiple. For more information on what the crates give you, just left click any crate and it will show you.
WARNING: Multipliers are constant, meaning that it is not multiplied with other multipliers you have.

2. Ranks

Ranks are a big help in increasing your money input. This will be split up into two categories; Mine Ranks, and Donor Ranks.

A. Mine Ranks: These are the ranks you get by ranking up via /rankup or /ru. These ranks get you to new mines /warp (Mine Rank), which gives you blocks of higher values. there are twenty-seven ranks in all. Here is a list of all the ranks:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Free. Then you can prestige /prestige
You can find the costs of these ranks via /ranks.

WARNING: When you prestige you lose all of your money.

B. Donor Ranks: These are the ranks you get by donating money to the server via /buy. Buying any donor rank gives you access to another mine, which you can mine at at any rank! The blocks at these mine are also worth more than Free mine. There is a list of all the ranks and perks on the website under Store -> Prison -> Ranks. But I'll give you a quick list of the perks that help with money making.

If you don't have a way to purchase these ranks, don't worry. In section 5. Deals I will be explaining how you can buy ranks without paying money.

3. Plot-Shops

Plot-Shops are basically shops that others users make on their plots to buy or sell items. These items include tokens, keys and pickaxes.

A. Tokens: Tokens go around for $50B a stack, or $781.25B per 1,000 tokens. You can ask around for people who are buying tokens.

B. Keys: Although not many buy or sell keys, you can still find them around. Vote keys go for ~150B per key, super keys go for ~350B per key, ultra keys go for ~ 700B per key, mega keys go for ~ 1.5T per key, warden keys go for ~3T per key.
C. Pickaxes: Since the reset was not that long ago, there are not that many pickaxes on the market, because of that pickaxes have not been sold or bought very often, although I have seen a few deals for some nice picks.

Selling tokens is one of the easiest ways to earn loads of money, tokens are not that hard to get, and they sell for a really high price. Again, ask around for token shops to sell your tokens. With your LuckyMining enchant on your pick, and the high selling price for tokens you will surely get ranking up and prestige in no time!

4. Trades

Trading items between players is an easy way to get tokens, keys, or pickaxes. You'll have to play on the server a lot and get to know the economy and how it works to know and recognize good-deal trades. A tip for trades, calculate the value of the items you're trading, and the items the other person is trading. These two values should be as close as possible for a good deal.
A tip to prevent scamming, use the /trade (username) command to safely trade items between players.
WARNING: People do scam! Scamming is not against the rules so be warned, it could happen. Look for trustworthy/loyal players or staff who won't scam (staff are not allowed to scam, so they are fully trustworthy).

5. Deals

Deals refers to making in-game item/money trades for either ad balance (I will get to that very soon), or ranks.

A. Ad Balance: Ad balance is a type of currency that can be used to buy things off the store. Ad balance can be obtained by either voting /vote or watching ads /ad link and sells for around $33-40B per cent, or $3.3-4T per dollar. Since you get 0.30 by voting, you could almost instantly get $1-1.2T which is enough to prestige, and then some.
WARNING: When you prestige you lose all of your money.
WARNING: People do scam! Scamming is not against the rules so be warned, it could happen. Look for trustworthy/loyal players or staff who won't scam (staff are not allowed to scam, so they are fully trustworthy).

B. Ranks: If you don't have the ad balance, or real money to buy ranks, paying other people in-game items or in-game money to have them buy you the rank is possible. You can think of this spending of money (it could also be ad balance) as having the same value as ad balance, $33-40B per cent, or $3.3-4T per dollar. Using this information, and the value of in-game items, you can determine what is a fair deal.

One overall guide to making money, buy low and sell high! Buy at prices lower than it's sold and it's as easy as that!

That's the end of this guide! I hope this covered everything, if there is anything I missed please reply and tell me what I missed. If I made any spell/grammar errors also reply showing me where it's at.

Your friend: ~Maszewski

Last edited:

Nooby__

Reactions
Nice guide :)

xPhalanxed_

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
Nice guide, brother! This can be extremely helpful to new members and me as well.

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
I love seeing statistics. The whole enchant part was super cool. Nice job!

KariKittyx

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
Okay, first off... This is slick, I am shook. Super helpful and informative and legitimately so well written.

Earned yourself a pin, my friend.