• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Updated topvoter & new streaks system!

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hi guys, I know there hasn't been much news recently but know that in the background, I am coding most of the day and working on new features and resets. That being said, today I bring to you a revamped /topvoter system.

I recoded it fully from scratch and fixed multiple bugs. In addition to revamping that part of the plugin, I added a new feature called streaks, just as it sounds streaks are something that you have to keep doing in order to keep the streak going.

One of the main things improved is the fairness of the top 10 voters, it now also takes time into consideration instead of only vote counts so that the person who voted first to get at that number wins.

Every time you vote within 48 hours of your last vote, your streak increases by 1 and at certain milestones it will increase how much momento money you get per vote, up to x3.5! Be careful because if you do not vote within 48 hours of your last vote, your streak resets to 0!

To check out this new system in-game, simply do /topvoter and try all the commands you have access to :)

p.s all old topvoter data remains untouched so the people already competing are at the exact same place.

Wow, I really like this, a better way to get more rewards. Well done, Danny!

Will someone that’s tied with the person in 10th but actually in 11th get rewards? I know that’s not how it works now, but will you add this at some point in the near future?

Last edited:
    Does this even make sense? I had to re read my in comment several times to see if it did lol.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Will someone that’s tied with the person in 10th but actually in 11th get rewards? I know that’s not how it works now, but will you add this at some point in the near future?
    No, the rewards are for the top 10, not the top 11