IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP

Prison V15 Guide?

NemoTheNemo

Formerly known as Skylar__
Hello there!

I have not played Momento Prisons for a very long time (I left around V5 I think), but I have been really enjoying V15 so far! I was looking through the forums and could not find any guides for the current version and I'm not familiar with what has changed between versions. I would appreciate it if someone who has knowledge of the past versions and the current one to make a guide so we can all help out new players or old players coming to check in on the server again!

I would more than love to help with such a post if you do like the idea and just need some help.

NemoTheNemo

Formerly known as Skylar__
I did read through that thread. I was looking more for a "enchant x on your pickaxe to level y when you're starting out" kind of guide. How do the rates of orb greed really change as you enchant your pickaxe (and further, what are the math formulas behind each of the enchants)? Do the cost of rankups and rebirth increase linearly or exponentially? Do different donator ranks get different sell prices? Is it always better to mine at a pmine?

I'm not sure how many of these questions could be answered but it's something I would be open to working on with some people who are familiar with how the system works. Just a suggestion anyway! I was looking for a thread like that and didn't seem to stumble upon one.

CrazyBoomCreeper

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I did read through that thread. I was looking more for a "enchant x on your pickaxe to level y when you're starting out" kind of guide. How do the rates of orb greed really change as you enchant your pickaxe (and further, what are the math formulas behind each of the enchants)? Do the cost of rankups and rebirth increase linearly or exponentially? Do different donator ranks get different sell prices? Is it always better to mine at a pmine?

I'm not sure how many of these questions could be answered but it's something I would be open to working on with some people who are familiar with how the system works. Just a suggestion anyway! I was looking for a thread like that and didn't seem to stumble upon one.
I could try to do this if I get the time :)