• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Videos

ItsMattyy

Liked the video // Good one especially the music choice is amazing and the way the cuts came in and how the quality of the video was showcased was awesome. Keep it up!

I use QuickTime player or sometimes OBS but mostly QuickTime since it's the best for Mac probably since it gives out good FPS for anything you're recording and it comes out as a good quality video in my opinion. Personally, I'd say use OBS for Streaming and QuickTime for recording videos for YouTube.
    Thank you, bro <3

Thanks, bro. This is a collection of a lot of YouTubers so I don't know what all of them use. I use QuickTime player too like Expired :)
    Just to throw out some tips, I do some recording on a MacBook Air 2013, and it has 1.3-1.6 GHz I can't remember and the processor and all that is trash, but I get great fps on Minecraft while recording with QuickTime Player, if I just put all my MC settings to the lowest possible things, and I use optifine and default MC texture pack and it gives an 11/10 recording for me. So PM me for anymore information.

Also nice video Maket. :)

MaketBoss

NEW WARP

This is the warp of @MaketBoss , @Expired_420 , @TotallyNotMarco , IC3BLASTER and M19. Annoucements and ICPaige may make warp soon. At this warp you get FREE IRON from 1,000 iron golem grinder spawner, GOOD XP from 2,000 blaze grinder with custom enchantment shop, FREE MOB LOOTS and sell your keys for good price at KEY SHOP.

FREE IRON (0:40) - /is warp make
    FREE XP (1:20) - /is warp expired
    FREE Mob Farm (3:20) - /is warp M19
    Cheap Custom Enchant Books (1:50) - /is warp TotallyNotMarco
    Sell Keys at (2:20) - /is warp ic3blaster or /is warp expired
    OLD WARPS
    Profit shop, 650 IG Grinder and Guardian Grinder (5:00)r - /is warp profit
    Free food and Cheap shop (6:35) - /is warp iron

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.88)][/COLOR]

Expired_420

Formerly known as _Impression_

Just uploaded my 3rd episode of my SkyBlock Series here on Momento, hope you check it out ;).

NEW WARP

This is the warp of @MaketBoss , @Expired_420 , @TotallyNotMarco , IC3BLASTER and M19. Annoucements and ICPaige may make warp soon. At this warp you get FREE IRON from 1,000 iron golem grinder spawner, GOOD XP from 2,000 blaze grinder with custom enchantment shop, FREE MOB LOOTS and sell your keys for good price at KEY SHOP.

FREE IRON (0:40) - /is warp make
    FREE XP (1:20) - /is warp expired
    FREE Mob Farm (3:20) - /is warp M19
    Cheap Custom Enchant Books (1:50) - /is warp TotallyNotMarco
    Sell Keys at (2:20) - /is warp ic3blaster or /is warp expired
    OLD WARPS
    Profit shop, 650 IG Grinder and Guardian Grinder (5:00)r - /is warp profit
    Free food and Cheap shop (6:35) - /is warp iron

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.88)][/COLOR]
    You spent quite a lot of detail on this, nice video too btw :)

Expired_420

btw, what's that hing in the upper left corner? is that some kind of mod? so yes what is it called?
    It's the KeyStrokes Mod. I use it usually for HCF but it also looks cool here so I decided to move it onto SkyBlock videos. It's on the allowed mod list, therefore, you can get it if you want to. It's used for 1.7 - 1.8 usually.

MaketBoss

SkyBlock Release Trailer

Wanted to try something new. Used Replay mod to record few clips, Keynote for the texts, imovie for editing and Canva for thumbnail. Still learning the settings and perfection. Thanks for watching <3

Expired_420

Alright, so a couple of you asked me today in-game when I was going to start making videos again for Skyblock / Prison. I'm happy to announce that since summer has come up, no more school and duties IRL, I am back to the YouTube community. Enjoy the first episode of my upcoming Prison series for the summer ;).

Expired_420

Recorded the second episode of the series, hope you're enjoying it so far. SkyBlock will be an upcoming series, though still need to prepare a couple of things before releasing it. Also, if you want to join the giveaway that is listed in this video, make sure to comment your IGN in the comments section below the video. Enjoy!

SkyBlock series has begun!! Check out my episode 1 right here:

Check out my episode#3 for prison here:

Check out my episode#2 for SkyBlock here:

Last edited: