IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP

What next? You decide

Which server should we release next

• Skyblock reset & merge (skyblock reset with 1 high capacity server instead of 2 seperate ones)

Votes: 63 40.4%
  • Prison reset & merge (prison reset with 1 high capacity server instead of 2 seperate ones)

Votes: 84 53.8%
  • PracticePvP (seriously, go play it before voting for it)

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • KitPvP

Votes: 45 28.8%
  • Skywars

Votes: 24 15.4%
  • CTF

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • OP Factions

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Skygrid

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Zombies

Votes: 18 11.5%
  • Other (comment what it is)

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruud04

I got an idea if sbblue gets reset, give everyone a /pv 1 where they can put there spawners/hoppers/beacons and stuff where they worked really hard for in. I got now 20 IGs and i worked months for it, but i really want a reset (less lagg, ...) sbblue will be nicer. But all my work and time that i and other players putted in it is gone then. I hope you understand me haha sorry for my bad englisch.
Not pv 1,but ender chest would be a great idea

ArcticaWolf

If skyblock will reset I will stop playing the server. I have just started a new island. I have spent a lot of time making a cactus farm.
That's your decision. I would love to see skyblock reset as it would provide a fresh start and new chances for newer players.

JoshMD8

Please don't reset SB! Some players worked alot for their islands, if they need to start all over its not fun to play...

koalatje2000

what if you bought keys for skyblock and it wil be rest can you get a your money back and bough new keys or can you give the people the keys

ohsnapdavid_

Sorry to tell you this, but keys are a 'consumable' and will not be given back upon reset.

D

Deleted member 42

(sees that prison reset is on there) OH BITCH OH HELL NAW

But seriously, I think the sb reset would be the best choice. I mean, it would prevent the lag, but also give a fresh start.

BrokeWolf

I understand why lots of people don't want a sb reset. If you all think clearly, /baltop (120mil) /istop (1mil) all the new players won't ever get near to that. I think a reset would be great so every1 is back to 0, new islands, new teams, new friends, etc..

PolyHexx

I understand why lots of people don't want a sb reset. If you all think clearly, /baltop (120mil) /istop (1mil) all the new players won't ever get near to that. I think a reset would be great so every1 is back to 0, new islands, new teams, new friends, etc..
The top person in island levels only has 1 million island levels by duping so a reset would be nice to get rid of that.

DutchGamerStan_

The top person in island levels only has 1 million island levels by duping so a reset would be nice to get rid of that.
The members of the no.1 island are all leaved the island, the island is gone. Everyone leaved the island and then the leader did /island restart. So the no. 1 island is forever gone

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
what if you bought keys for skyblock and it wil be rest can you get a your money back and bough new keys or can you give the people the keys
Keys are a one-time use thing. As for the people saying they will leave if a reset happens, goodbye, can't please everyone but I can guarantee that most of you will come back when you realize that there isn't a momento like experience on any street corner

I think it would be nice if every month would be a tournament that can win shop vouchers and so therefore ranks can earn this example with a parcours which is 3 days available so it is not too easy to get ranks I I play myself sbblue likes it when a reset is that the redstone doing it again, but I want to keep my spawners would be here and solution can be sought greetings Tiesie_NL

dj12bash

I like to see a skyblock reset, but i want do hold the skyblock's Red And Blue, i play Sbred because it's peacefull their and on blue is much spam.
I also hope to see redstone working again as before every redstone block system.
But otherwise i like to see 2 chat rooms for Dutch,

Everyone has taken what I would say, so I'll try to be unique.

Pvp is a big aspect of minecraft now. Practice pvp is what could bring a new group of people in. Just make sure it's 1.7.10 or 1.8 compatible instead of 1.9-1.10 with 1.8 pvp, that would for sure turn people away.

On to skyblock, a reset would be fantastic. People get pissy about every reset on any server. The server is constantly getting bigger and getting better, with all these restone plugin changes, we could have one set one from Joan, if possible, and keep it for the reset. Merging the skyblocks might be a little tricky, though. The ranks thing will be an issue, but as Danny said there will be a fix for it.

Last, kitpvp. Kitpvp would be fun, as I voted for it, but I think there is the chance of it ending up like skywars, dead in less than a month. Kit pvp has always been fun, but I don't think that is what will bring in bunches of players, but you never know.

One thing that gets me, a prison reset. Both prisons have not been out for very long at all, which is a bit confusing as to why we would need another reset. I know it would be for a merge, but I'd say just wait.

Other than that, all of the options sounds like fun for a little, but they are really not my type of game modes.

DREWEVANS2005

Retired
If we merged Prison just say, would we have a new gamemode that we don't have e.g OP factions or CTF?

Sheep_Butt

Formerly known as Deathless_Reborn
I like to see a skyblock reset, but i want do hold the skyblock's Red And Blue, i play Sbred because it's peacefull their and on blue is much spam.
I also hope to see redstone working again as before every redstone block system.
But otherwise i like to see 2 chat rooms for Dutch,
I would like to hold on sb's because alot of people just got a lot of new things and it is hard to get some of those things u know what i mean (; And lately ive been seeing a lot of newbies aka new people, i think that if they just started then they are getting conferrable, then it might feel to them as they are in a hassle to get new things and money.

kamikazenoah

i think it would be nice to add survival in the game because i think its also nice like skyblock because your building from something small to something nice and big

Sheep_Butt

Formerly known as Deathless_Reborn
I think that if you merge the sb's then people would probally dislike it. I think that because sb red is newer and some people like the newer version of sb. If you are gojng to reset and merge the sbs then you should make it the newest version, that way people in red would like it and people in blue would take it as it were an update, *Well it basicly is an update* Anyways if you merge them then you should definitely do a reset so that way people will make even more friends and make new teams.
For the others like sky wars, zombies, etc. You should just add like a little demo and see how people like it and if they do you can make a new thread for like or dislike upon the games. You can also combine all of those into like a mini arcade like how you right-click on the compus, you can add "arcade or mini games" either one of those. Anyways i hope you like the suggetions that i have for you.

Shopz

I think that if you merge the sb's then people would probally dislike it. I think that because sb red is and some people like the newer version of sb. If you are gojng to reset and merge the sbs then you should make it the newest version, that way people in red would like it and people in blue would take it as it were an update, *Well it basicly is an update*
I don't really understand what you're saying there, but Red and Blue were reset at the same time. Well, Red was released. But still, they were identical when they were released. Skyblock Blue is not ahead of Red or anything like that. The
skyblock is no different except for the ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.