Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What next?

What server next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, we've been working a lot behind the scenes to release a few custom game-modes and a ton of new back-end features but we would also like to know which server (apart from the custom ones), you guys would like to see next!

If you have other gamemode ideas, please post them in the comments.

Reactions
So that means there are gonna be Super awesome games such as... idk!

Nooby__

Reactions
Possibly a Minigames Server with TNT Games / splegg / eggwars / skwars

i am aware we had skywars before but make it extra out of the ordinary with some cool features

NemoTheNemo

Formerly known as Skylar__
Reactions
A parkour server would be awesome. I'd even help make maps (unless they are crazy advanced like the ones in prison).

Possibly a Minigames Server with TNT Games / splegg / eggwars / skwars

i am aware we had skywars before but make it extra out of the ordinary with some cool features
Splegg or spleef would be sweet too.

D

Deleted member 53

Parkour is kinda of a beat and leave sort of thing. I'd think we'd benefit more with something that has replay value such as some popular minigames or gta.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #6
I'd much rather have long term games compared to minigames as most minigames are also "a beat and leave sort of thing"

Reactions
Banned #7
Fergy, an Hcf server would be nice. The server also has a lot of people now, so I think it would be a good idea for Hcf.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #8
Fergy, an Hcf server would be nice. The server also has a lot of people now, so I think it would be a good idea for Hcf.
Hcf is popular but also extremely toxic, you usually want to keep those seperate from networks

D

Deleted member 198

Fix factions

AwesomeK555

Reactions
Can we test out a UHC? It might get some attention. Especially if we can add some new flair to it.

D

Deleted member 198

I'll elaborate a little,

Factions rn is just starting to grow in size. There are some glitches and fixes we could recive to make the gameplay as smooth possible. A reset on factions will give everyone the same playing field for bases and claiming. (In about 3 months from now so we can have a war b4 reset)

Including some of our suggestions http://momentonetwork.net/threads/factions.436/
We could help make factions one of the more popular servers on the Momento network.

ohsnapdavid_

Reactions
I'll elaborate a little,

Factions rn is just starting to grow in size. There are some glitches and fixes we could recive to make the gameplay as smooth possible. A reset on factions will give everyone the same playing field for bases and claiming. (In about 3 months from now so we can have a war b4 reset)

Including some of our suggestions http://momentonetwork.net/threads/factions.436/
We could help make factions one of the more popular servers on the Momento network.
I vouch.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #13
bump

Reactions
Banned #14
Kit PvP and Practice PvP are something many, many people have been wanting. I personally would like it, and would be fun to have. Besides, Prison Sapphire is closest to non OP prison already, so I'm not sure if we need it.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #15
Kit PvP and Practice PvP are something many, many people have been wanting. I personally would like it, and would be fun to have. Besides, Prison Sapphire is closest to non OP prison already, so I'm not sure if we need it.
I take it you've never played a non op prison lmao, our op prisons are far from non-op prisons

ohsnapdavid_

Reactions
I take it you've never played a non op prison lmao, our op prisons are far from non-op prisons
Adding onto this, an example:
Non-op prison is where a piece of diamond prot 4 is fucking OP and where coal is actually worth shit.

Reactions
Banned #17
I played a non OP one for about a year and a half, but OP Prison is our also our biggest catcher for people in my opinion, considering we get more players per reset than any other server, and (usually, other than dutch people) more people on it on average. I personally don't think we'd get a lot of players with a non OP one, but I surely would play it.

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
Practice pvp is where I will be 2nd most (prison takes most of my time).

iLLuZiioNz

Formerly known as krish7890
Reactions
1v1 ahahhaahhahaahaah ahaahah lets goooo

Reactions
Add things to creative! The donator ranks are all the same minus world edit speed! I have suggestion post on forums and I think a few donors are getting annoyed at the fact that they were kinda "Scamed" $60 or how ever much they paid for their rank. Its the only server that hasn't been updated in a bit so I think he needs a update but not a reset

Status
Not open for further replies.