• Join our Discord
  • What next?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Hey guys, so its been a little over a month since the global reset. I just want to thank everyone who's been playing since and those who've stopped by to check it out. Now that we are pretty much settled in (minus a few bugs still being polished by our developers), I was wondering what you guys wanted to see next.

Instead of the usual generic poll, I will let you guys enter more detailed information by using google forms. As an added incentive to participate, we will give out 3x 20$ giftcards to the 3 submissions we judge to be the best.

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/YPVoKT95lLmdHBGI2

Thanks.

Hope to see the things that people suggest get implemented into the server to make it more enjoyable! :D

Tjoto

Hey guys, so its been a little over a month since the global reset. I just want to thank everyone who's been playing since and those who've stopped by to check it out. Now that we are pretty much settled in (minus a few bugs still being polished by our developers), I was wondering what you guys wanted to see next.

Instead of the usual generic poll, I will let you guys enter more detailed information by using google forms. As an added incentive to participate, we will give out 3x 20$ giftcards to the 3 submissions we judge to be the best.

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/YPVoKT95lLmdHBGI2

Thanks.

i just threw 30 minutes away with writing my submission ..

ItsMattyy

We will definitely do these more often to stay up-to-date with what people want to see on here :)
    Yay!

Here's some info on what I highly think should get added to Prison:

Quests! I'd LOVE to play Prison if there was something like Quests, and you maybe got rewards or something from them! :)

D

Deleted member 42

how about fricken karaoke nights again, except I wouldn't be there...

Devouching

Formerly known as xDevouch_
    Yay!

Here's some info on what I highly think should get added to Prison:

Quests! I'd LOVE to play Prison if there was something like Quests, and you maybe got rewards or something from them! :)
    Aren’t you banned?

Status
    Not open for further replies.