Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, so its been a little over a month since the global reset. I just want to thank everyone who's been playing since and those who've stopped by to check it out. Now that we are pretty much settled in (minus a few bugs still being polished by our developers), I was wondering what you guys wanted to see next.

Instead of the usual generic poll, I will let you guys enter more detailed information by using google forms. As an added incentive to participate, we will give out 3x 20$ giftcards to the 3 submissions we judge to be the best.

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/YPVoKT95lLmdHBGI2

Thanks.

Reactions
Hope to see the things that people suggest get implemented into the server to make it more enjoyable! :D

Xezza

Formerly known as xCustomly_2
Reactions

Tjoto

Reactions
Hey guys, so its been a little over a month since the global reset. I just want to thank everyone who's been playing since and those who've stopped by to check it out. Now that we are pretty much settled in (minus a few bugs still being polished by our developers), I was wondering what you guys wanted to see next.

Instead of the usual generic poll, I will let you guys enter more detailed information by using google forms. As an added incentive to participate, we will give out 3x 20$ giftcards to the 3 submissions we judge to be the best.

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/YPVoKT95lLmdHBGI2

Thanks.

i just threw 30 minutes away with writing my submission ..

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #5
@DensityChild , @CaptainCatNebula , and @PamlaNL have earned the 3x 20$ Giftcards, you will be PM'd the giftcard here on forums. Thank you all for the nice suggestions, will see to get the most implemented as we can :)

fergydanny

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
Thread starter #7
and.....i missed it. You should do these every 6 months :D
We will definitely do these more often to stay up-to-date with what people want to see on here :)

ItsMattyy

Reactions
We will definitely do these more often to stay up-to-date with what people want to see on here :)
Yay!

Here's some info on what I highly think should get added to Prison:

Quests! I'd LOVE to play Prison if there was something like Quests, and you maybe got rewards or something from them! :)

D

Deleted member 42

how about fricken karaoke nights again, except I wouldn't be there...

Devouching

Formerly known as xDevouch_
Reactions
Yay!

Here's some info on what I highly think should get added to Prison:

Quests! I'd LOVE to play Prison if there was something like Quests, and you maybe got rewards or something from them! :)
Aren’t you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.