Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What would you want - Possible Gift!

ItsMattyy

Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hey people I'm going to be going for vote top next month and probably won't buy much, there will also be events so I wanted to ask you all, if you were to get something from the store, what would it be? (Note it cannot be above $25 because I'm not gonna spend every hour of the day voting.

D

Deleted member 4481

Hey people I'm going to be going for vote top next month and probably won't buy much, there will also be events so I wanted to ask you all, if you were to get something from the store, what would it be? (Note it cannot be above $25 because I'm not gonna spend every hour of the day voting.
I want a small plot mine, then an upgrade from Small - Medium (I believe that’s under $25) I hope it’s possible. P.S. Matty ur the best

DensityChild

Reactions
Banned #3
If you are able to I would love 40 legendary keys on factions, thanks for doing this sick giveaway!

Last edited:

Sophieexo

Retired
Reactions
I just want cookies if that's possible.

Okay all jokes aside I don't want anything but just want to wish you goodluck with voting and then if you get in top 10 goodluck to all the people who would like a gift from you! :)

xConway_

Formerly known as dadway
Reactions
Global Multipliers for prison. They help everyone and it helps ur rep

NemoTheNemo

Formerly known as Skylar__
Reactions
/sellall would be nice on prison :p
I'm not sure if the sale would still be going by the time the vouchers are out.

Apuxe

Formerly known as xApuxe_
Reactions
Beta --> Theta for my alt or Hero --> Immortal on factions or Delta --> Lambda for Wumby2 :)

Liezexo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
Lambda would be nice, finally used that letter in Physics, hefty shiz, pretty sure it had something to do with activation.

Germiknight

Reactions
I would want fly on factions

0rIsItJustMe

Formerly known as 0eroTimesNow
Reactions
Diamond rank from Prison! ;)