Prison /withdraw

Discussion in 'Closed Server Suggestions' started by rjon09, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjon09

rjon09 New Member

I feel like we need a /withdraw function to withdraw money into a bank note. Due to the fact that scamming is allowed it's therefore a much safer way to trade items for money, as you can just /trade the item and the banknote.
    This could possibly also be included for ad balance, as then trading ad balance for items or money would be safer too. I know /ad withdraw is already a command to create a gift card but maybe the command could be something like /ad balwithdraw.
    I hope some other people see eye to eye on this.
    ~rjon

P.S. It made me select a prefix so I selected Prison even though this is a full server suggestion

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yifann

Yifann Member

Just only trade people u trust or let the others pay first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rjon09

rjon09 New Member

Sometimes the people you trust don't have what you want. Most people will never pay first either

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ItzBoo

ItzBoo Active Member

Honestly though, /withdraw makes giveaways and stuff way easier.
    +1

5. Liezexo

Liezexo Admin
    Staff Member Admin

I have no clue how easy/difficult this might be to implement, but I’d like to see something like this. It almost ensures a successful trade, since you can see that the other person is giving what you asked for whilst you can give them what they want without complications and vice versa.
    Selling ad balance for example is a risky thing, since both parties fear that they’re bound to get scammed, even with people you trust there’s always a bit of fear. I think this is mainly useful for adbal since I think that in the trade menu itself you can add money by clicking on the gold ingot (although for high values this might get difficult). Maybe it could be similar to that thingy, but then for adbal.
    Anyhow, +1

6. ItzBoo

ItzBoo Active Member

It has been implemented before but was removed, not sure if the plugin is outdated, though.

7. poppybear699

poppybear699 Member

Yes, this would make life so much easier, especially in deals/trades, I've always been wanting this, I hope it will be in the next reset

8. MamaBeau

MamaBeau Manager
    Staff Member Manager Admin

Bank notes have a known large dupe issue. Considered. Not added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!