Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjon09

Reactions
Thread starter #1
I feel like we need a /withdraw function to withdraw money into a bank note. Due to the fact that scamming is allowed it's therefore a much safer way to trade items for money, as you can just /trade the item and the banknote.
This could possibly also be included for ad balance, as then trading ad balance for items or money would be safer too. I know /ad withdraw is already a command to create a gift card but maybe the command could be something like /ad balwithdraw.
I hope some other people see eye to eye on this.
~rjon

P.S. It made me select a prefix so I selected Prison even though this is a full server suggestion

Reactions
Just only trade people u trust or let the others pay first.

rjon09

Reactions
Thread starter #3
Just only trade people u trust or let the others pay first.
Sometimes the people you trust don't have what you want. Most people will never pay first either

ItzBoo

Reactions
Honestly though, /withdraw makes giveaways and stuff way easier.
+1

Liezexo

Retired
Reactions
I have no clue how easy/difficult this might be to implement, but I’d like to see something like this. It almost ensures a successful trade, since you can see that the other person is giving what you asked for whilst you can give them what they want without complications and vice versa.
Selling ad balance for example is a risky thing, since both parties fear that they’re bound to get scammed, even with people you trust there’s always a bit of fear. I think this is mainly useful for adbal since I think that in the trade menu itself you can add money by clicking on the gold ingot (although for high values this might get difficult). Maybe it could be similar to that thingy, but then for adbal.
Anyhow, +1

ItzBoo

Reactions
I have no clue how easy/difficult this might be to implement, but I’d like to see something like this. It almost ensures a successful trade, since you can see that the other person is giving what you asked for whilst you can give them what they want without complications and vice versa.
Selling ad balance for example is a risky thing, since both parties fear that they’re bound to get scammed, even with people you trust there’s always a bit of fear. I think this is mainly useful for adbal since I think that in the trade menu itself you can add money by clicking on the gold ingot (although for high values this might get difficult). Maybe it could be similar to that thingy, but then for adbal.
Anyhow, +1
It has been implemented before but was removed, not sure if the plugin is outdated, though.

Reactions
Yes, this would make life so much easier, especially in deals/trades, I've always been wanting this, I hope it will be in the next reset

MamaBeau

Retired
Reactions
Bank notes have a known large dupe issue. Considered. Not added.

Status
Not open for further replies.