Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Prison Word unscramble (All gamemode)

MGShot

Formerly known as QuickrYoloSkills
Reactions
Thread starter #1
I maybe thought to add Dutch words in the Dutch chat 'word unscramble mini-game'.

Because if young kids like 9/10 try to guess the word but aren't able because they can't talk good english or just can't talk english it's not really fair. I think it would be faire to add that for them. And just for other Dutch people that they have a bigger competition between the Dutch people and that results in more fun for them.

Maybe I can help with adding a bit easy words and hard words for the unscrambling and other people like Thomas, Sophie etc. :)

This was my suggestion, Thanks for reading :)

Liezexo

Retired
Reactions
Well, I mean, then the English people don't really have a shot now do they?
I mean I get the idea, it'd be nice if it were different for every /lang and adjusted to it but I figure that would just be a pain in the ass to configure.
So I don't really know about this.

ItsMattyy

Reactions
I'm not sure either, It is quite unfair for dutch players that have to guess english players, but most of em have gotten used to this by now. I'm not sure about this, and as Lieze said above, it can be a pain to configure.

MGShot

Reactions
Thread starter #4
Well, I mean, then the English people don't really have a shot now do they?
I mean I get the idea, it'd be nice if it were different for every /lang and adjusted to it but I figure that would just be a pain in the ass to configure.
So I don't really know about this.
I mean in Dutch words only in the Dutch chat. That they have a different unscramble mini-game, english chat get english words and Dutch chat get Dutch words :)

Last edited:

NemoTheNemo

Formerly known as Skylar__
Reactions
I've suggested this before and was told it would be too much work. The other argument is why not add all languages if Dutch is one. There are people that speak other languages than Dutch and English on the server. If one decides to include Dutch words, what about French? Spanish? The gazillion other languages out there? It's impossible to include everyone. It would be nice to have reactions that just had random letter combinations so everyone had a fair chance at winning them. Once again, reaction plugins have been a pain in the past so I'm not sure if it would be changed again.

MGShot

Reactions
Thread starter #6
I've suggested this before and was told it would be too much work. The other argument is why not add all languages if Dutch is one. There are people that speak other languages than Dutch and English on the server. If one decides to include Dutch words, what about French? Spanish? The gazillion other languages out there? It's impossible to include everyone. It would be nice to have reactions that just had random letter combinations so everyone had a fair chance at winning them. Once again, reaction plugins have been a pain in the past so I'm not sure if it would be changed again.
Ok, I didn’t know that thus was suggested before.