Prison Word unscramble (All gamemode)

Discussion in 'Server/Network Suggestions' started by QuickrYoloSkills, Apr 12, 2018.

1. QuickrYoloSkills

QuickrYoloSkills Formerly known as MGShot

I maybe thought to add Dutch words in the Dutch chat 'word unscramble mini-game'.

Because if young kids like 9/10 try to guess the word but aren't able because they can't talk good english or just can't talk english it's not really fair. I think it would be faire to add that for them. And just for other Dutch people that they have a bigger competition between the Dutch people and that results in more fun for them.

Maybe I can help with adding a bit easy words and hard words for the unscrambling and other people like Thomas, Sophie etc. :)

This was my suggestion, Thanks for reading :)

2. Liezexo

Liezexo Formerly known as Waltt

Well, I mean, then the English people don't really have a shot now do they?
    I mean I get the idea, it'd be nice if it were different for every /lang and adjusted to it but I figure that would just be a pain in the ass to configure.
    So I don't really know about this.

3. ItsMattyy

ItsMattyy Active Member

I'm not sure either, It is quite unfair for dutch players that have to guess english players, but most of em have gotten used to this by now. I'm not sure about this, and as Lieze said above, it can be a pain to configure.

4. QuickrYoloSkills

I mean in Dutch words only in the Dutch chat. That they have a different unscramble mini-game, english chat get english words and Dutch chat get Dutch words :)

#4 QuickrYoloSkills, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  5. NemoTheNemo

NemoTheNemo Formerly known as Skylar__

I've suggested this before and was told it would be too much work. The other argument is why not add all languages if Dutch is one. There are people that speak other languages than Dutch and English on the server. If one decides to include Dutch words, what about French? Spanish? The gazillion other languages out there? It's impossible to include everyone. It would be nice to have reactions that just had random letter combinations so everyone had a fair chance at winning them. Once again, reaction plugins have been a pain in the past so I'm not sure if it would be changed again.

6. QuickrYoloSkills

Ok, I didn’t know that thus was suggested before.

7. NemoTheNemo

NemoTheNemo Formerly known as Skylar__

That's alright, it was awhile back. It would be cool for it to be changed though.

• About Us

We are Momento Network. From Creative to Factions, Prison and Skyblock, Momento represents some of the more popular ways to play Minecraft with friends! Since 2014, with only Prison, Momento has continued to grow and expand in new ways. Come give us a try and see what all the hype is about!
  • Support the server!

Help support the server! Enjoying your time on Momento? Want to help contribute to hosting costs? All contributions go towards bettering the server and maintaining a stable host. Click below to get more information about contribute today!

Contribute!