Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

xX_Kawaii_Xx's Greetings!

Reactions
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone! Me and a couple friends recently joined the server looking for a decent sized community to settle into. After looking into a few different communities, we found this would be the best fit for us. I look forward to making a positive impact on the server and getting to know everyone well, while helping it grow and thrive.
For a bit about myself, I enjoy fantasy books and RPG games, and I really like creating things. I'm not great an drawing or writing but I do try both every so often. You'll learn about me that I am very solid on my opinions and views, but I am also open to new ideas. I enjoy helping others and learning new things :)
I look forward to seeing you all in game, and don't be hesitant to message me on discord at Pretty_Panther#4438. I'll be quite active in voice calls so feel free to join me :)

Last edited:
Reactions
Welcome to the server! :D
I'm glad to see this community has had a positive impact on you. Looking forward to seeing you on the server!
I hope you had a chance to meet the staff team, they do a great job keeping this community welcoming and clean :).
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask the staff team, that's their job.

xPhalanxed_

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reactions
Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around! Ask any questions if you have any.

Reactions
Thread starter #4
Welcome to the server! :D
I'm glad to see this community has had a positive impact on you. Looking forward to seeing you on the server!
I hope you had a chance to meet the staff team, they do a great job keeping this community welcoming and clean :).
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask the staff team, that's their job.
In fact, I have had a chance to meet a couple of the staff already, and they seem to be very friendly and they listen well, unlike many other staff I have come across on the past :) They really do do a great job keeping this community welcoming, considering all of you are here to greet me :)

Raider20

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Hey, I've already met you on the server, but anyways welcome to the forums. If you have any questions feel free to PM me on discord :)

KariKittyx

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reactions
Glad to have had the pleasure of meeting you all! Enjoy your stay <3

Lindyxx

Reactions
hi,
nice to meet you!!
how we speak in game soon, are you english?
anyway if you ever need me or have questions pm me!

Shopz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Reactions
Welcome! We haven't met yet, but I look forward to it! Again, like most others have said, let me know if you need anything.

Reactions
Thread starter #10
hi,
nice to meet you!!
how we speak in game soon, are you english?
anyway if you ever need me or have questions pm me!
Yes I speak English as my primary language as I am from Washington, however I have been trying to learn some German recently but I don't know much :(